- 40% Caramelised Biscuit Dairy Ice Cream with 6% Caramelised Biscuit Pieces, Covered with 20% Caramelised Biscuit Spread and 28% Milk Chocolate with 6% Caramelised Biscuit Pieces.
- For more information about the Lotus Biscoff range, visit www.lotusbiscoff.com or call freephone 0800-834050.
- A combination that won’t leave you cold!
- On one hand you have delicious velvety ice cream blended with fresh cream. On the other, crunchy bits of Biscoff biscuit mixed with smooth Biscoff spread. The result? A delicious taste sensation.
- A triple delight!
- When a unique biscuit meets delicious ice cream
- The story of Lotus Biscoff starts in 1932 in a local bakery in Lembeke, a Belgian town. The biscuits unique recipe was honed to perfection with carefully selected natural ingredients.
- Today, Lotus Bakeries is still family-owned and based in its home town. And from there, the tasty biscuit continues to conquer the world.
- With Belgian chocolate
- With fresh dairy cream
- Pack size: 270ML
Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Whey Powder (Milk), Milk Fat, Cocoa Mass, Coconut Oil, Skimmed Milk Powder, Emulsifier (Lecithin, Polyglycerol Polyricinoleate), Natural Vanilla Flavouring), Original Caramelised Biscuit (Wheat Flour, Sugar, Vegetable Oils (Palm*, Rapeseed), Candy Sugar Syrup, Raising Agent (Sodium Hydrogen Carbonate), Soya Flour, Salt, Cinnamon), Skimmed Milk, Cream 10%, Rapeseed Oil, Sugar, Glucose Fructose Syrup, Whey Powder (Milk), Cocoa Butter, Emulsifier (Mono- and Diglycerides of Fatty Acids, Soya Lecithin), Stabiliser (Locust Bean Gum, Guar Gum), Acid (Citric Acid), Salt, *From sustainable and certified plantations
- May contain traces of: Nuts.
Keep frozen at -18°C or cooler.Important: if food has thawed, do not refreeze.
Name and address
- Produced by:
- Lotus Bakeries België NV,
- Gentstraat 52,
- 9971 Lembeke,