Arbbuy.com: Site Terms
Welcome to Arbbuy.com !
- an introduction These terms and conditions state: Site terms (On how you use our services to sell your goods) Products ) Via Arbbuy.com. Location ). In order to use the website or any of our services ( Our services We may amend our services from time to time.
- Words used in these site terms : The terms defined or written in bold have the meanings given to them in these site terms. The word indicates the seller As for To you As an individual if you use the Services on your own behalf, Or the company for which you work as a representative (if you are registered or using a service in your capacity (as part of) a company or any of your subsidiaries (individually (in relation to each selected country) or collectively as the context requires)) and you choose to create a seller account in each Country from the selected countries and / or registration on the site. Seller agrees to abide by and be bound by these site terms.
In these site terms, Mean words Arbbuy.com And the we And the The speaker’s collective conscience And the our As applicable, each or all of the contracting parties (parties) of Arbbuy.com (as stipulated below for each selected country referred to below) or any of its affiliates The word “ Subsidiary “With respect to any entity, Any other entity or person who directly or indirectly controls that entity or is subject to it or is subject to the joint control of that entity. The word “ Person “Any individual, company, partnership, limited liability company, government entity, association, joint venture, department or specific entity, Whether it has a clear legal existence or not.
- Create a seller account for a selected countryAccording to the instructions on the site, you must create a seller account with us for each of the selected countries in which you need to benefit from our services. If you are an individual, you must be a resident of that selected country, while in the case of companies, the company must have the ability to conduct business in the selected country according to the laws in force in that country. We may assist you in creating an account in each of the selected countries after receiving the necessary information from you. You must familiarize yourself with the process mentioned on the site and also familiarize yourself with all the terms of the site. You must not register under a pseudonym and / or impersonate the login credentials of any other vendor or his password (s), as this fraudulent behavior results in the violation of applicable federal, national, regional or international laws and regulations (Applicable laws ) In the relevant selected country. You agree to provide all relevant information to us as long as your account is active. When registering your seller account, you must, And that is in each of the selected countries, Presenting the valid and original supporting documents that we specify (according to the laws in force in the selected country), according to what we require through the site or your seller account.
- passwords In the event that you are selected or have been provided with a user name, password, or any other information as part of our security procedures, you must deal with this information with complete confidentiality, as you are solely responsible for maintaining the integrity of your password. It is not permissible for you to disclose your password to others (unlike other parties authorized by you to use your account according to these site terms), and you are solely responsible for any use or action taken under your password. In the event that your password is compromised, you must change it immediately. We have the right to stop any identification name or password, whether it was chosen by you, or we have assigned it, at any time if we believe, in our reasonable opinion, that you have failed to comply with any of these site conditions.
- Specific policies By creating a valid seller account for each of the selected countries, you agree at the time of creating the account or registering to abide by and adhere to these site terms as well as all policies, protocols, guidelines and other conditions contained on the site (which form an integral part of these site terms). This includes:
- A) Any country-specific conditions that you are notified of from time to time and that apply in each of the selected countries in which you register or choose to use our services (by using the functions we can activate the use for your account); And the
- B) Any terms of service related to the services provided by us and requested by you, And we can provide you with it from time to time (by using the functions we can activate the use for your account) according to the terms of that service (it may only relate to specific products) (Other terms of service ) Which forms part of these site terms. Other terms of service include, without limitation, the conditions for requests executed by Arbbuy.com (the conditions for requests executed by Arbbuy.com ).
- Duties of the sellerYou may only benefit from the site for legitimate and legal purposes. And you must abide by all the laws in force in the selected country, and you acknowledge that they may differ in the different selected countries. You are required to stick to these differences wherever you may find them. You must ensure that your products comply with the images placed on the site and with the information provided to us, and you must avoid placing any advertisement or misleading information about your products or any trademark on the site. And in the event that you discover your violation of these site terms, you must accept the return of the products and bear responsibility in front of us in accordance with these site terms.
Products that we consider potentially dangerous (including, for example, the health and safety of individuals) may require additional safeguards to be given to us in order to allow sale through the website. Certain laws apply in the selected country to sell this type of product and it is your responsibility to comply with these laws. You will be solely responsible for and the costs of any liabilities incurred as a result of failure to comply with health and related safety requirements and / or selling products that represent a risk to individuals or people’s property. We reserve the right to reject products that are included in our list of prohibited items and as amended from time to time. And the products offered for sale on the site must comply with all laws, regulations, policies and protocols of ArabBay.com that are specified on the site and updated from time to time. It is strictly forbidden to sell illegal or unsafe products or other prohibited products mentioned in these pages, including products that are available only by prescription. Before listing or requesting us to include products on the site, you should carefully review the relevant instruction pages on the site. The examples on the help pages are not exhaustive, they are only provided as a kind of instructional information. Accordingly, we encourage you to seek independent legal advice if you have any questions about laws and regulations related to your products.
- Sales process and implementation Other than the cases in which we agree to provide our services to you according to the terms of our other services (and at this time only according to the guarantees and to the extent stipulated in the terms of the other services mentioned), and for any of our services that you request to use or benefit from (which we agree to provide) in each country From the selected countries, you must:
- A) Ensure that your products do not cause any personal injury or property damage;
- B) You provide Arbbuy.com (upon request) with an updated copy of your commercial license (in the case of companies) or a copy of your passport or national identity (in the case of natural persons);
- C) Provide the required guarantees and maintenance for the products purchased in accordance with Arbbuy.com practices and arbbuy.com guidelines and protocols and the applicable law (laws) (a); d) Continuing to bear responsibility for after-sales services, warranties, warranties, maintenance and any defects that may appear In or in relation to your products, according to the applicable law (where you may ask us to do this on your behalf); e) to bring, display, sell and fulfill your products, in each case, according to the terms of the order and the shipping information (and that is regarding any of your products that are ordered from During the site), these site conditions, and all conditions presented by you (with our approval) or by us that are displayed on the site at the time of the order, as you bear the responsibility alone for and you bear all risks of those activities;
- S) Executing your product requests using one of the courier companies accredited to us (which will be notified to you with the data provided through your seller account);
- F) Packaging each of your products in a reasonable commercial manner to comply with all packaging and labeling requirements stipulated in each of the selected countries;
- G) Subject to the other conditions of service, ship each of your products, at your expense or the expense of the customer (in agreement with us), on or before any of the following: (1) The end of the period available for shipment (which begins from the date of the relevant order being made before Customer) or the shipping availability date, as applicable, which you specify in the relevant inventory / product data for your product; Or (2) in the event that you have not specified the shipping availability information in the inventory data / products mentioned or if your product is classified within the category of products that Arbbuy.com requires to be shipped within three working days from the date of the relevant order being placed by the customer and you acknowledge and agree We have the right to recover any losses incurred or incurred against us in the event: (1) You delay in the time specified for delivery; Or (2) canceling the customer’s confirmed order;
H) Retrieve order data and shipping information for any of your products that have been ordered through the site to comply with your obligations in accordance with these site conditions;
- I) To only cancel any sale of your product (your products) through the site as permitted in accordance with the guidelines and policies issued by us, which are in effect at the time of the mentioned order or as required under these site conditions; j) Executing your product requests throughout The selected country (s) (except to the extent prohibited by applicable law or these site terms);
- K) Providing Arbbuy.com with the necessary information regarding the implementation of the requests, placing the order and tracking it (to the extent available), in each case according to what we require, using the processes specified by us, and we shall have the right to make any of this information publicly available;
- L) Adhere to all instructions, If any, Determined by the manufacturer, distributor, And / or the product licensing authority, Which specifies the date before which specific information on that product may not be available (example: book title), Or in which the product may not be delivered or otherwise made available to customers;
- M) To be the seller of each of your products and not to act on behalf of anyone else;
- N) Attach a customized packing card to the order, If applicable, Any tax bills, In every shipment of your products;
- O) Identify yourself as a seller of each of your products on all packing cards or other information received or provided regarding your products and as the person to whom the customer can return the applied product; And the
- P) Except as expressly permitted by these site terms, Commitment not to contact customers (whether by phone, e-mail, or other means of communication) to confirm orders, to implement your products, or for any other reason.
- Our policies The terms of the site apply to all activities or transactions that take place on or through the site in each of the selected countries. In the event that the seller or the owner of a trademark from a third party notifies Arbbuy.com or through a court or administrative or government order that the products or any part thereof are in violation Intellectual property rights In accordance with the laws in force in the selected country (which means without limitation) (1) copyright, patents, database rights, rights in trademarks, designs, technical knowledge, and confidential information (whether registered or unregistered); (2) Registration requests, and the right to apply for registration, relating to any of those rights; And (3) all other intellectual property rights, equal or similar protections found anywhere else in the world) or any other rights of others or under any laws in force in the selected country, we may remove those products from the site and from our stores (if That applies) and that is at our absolute discretion or the seller submits a request to remove those products within a reasonable period of time sent in writing. The seller acknowledges that Arbbuy.com may from time to time introduce and implement new business rules and customer service guidelines. In addition, we are not obligated to return any information, materials or documents to you, whether before or after terminating these site terms or canceling the seller’s account.
- Fees and payments Except as provided otherwise, the fees that we calculate for our services can be viewed on the site or as shown through the seller’s account for each country of the selected countries, and updates on this from time to time. The seller is responsible for paying taxes related to the products (including any interest or fines imposed by any competent authority due to the delay or non-payment of those taxes, according to the laws in force in the selected country in each case). All these amounts are in addition to our fees. You also grant us the necessary authorization (and you will provide us with documents proving your authorization upon our request) to verify your information (including any updated information), and to obtain credit reports on you from time to time, whenever agreed upon with you in each case, This is to obtain a credit authorization from the authority that issued your credit card and to calculate the amounts on your credit card or deduct any amounts owed by you to us from your bank account (whether in the form of payment or otherwise). With the exception of what is stipulated otherwise, all amounts mentioned in these site conditions will be indicated and displayed in the currency stipulated on the site or referred to in the seller’s account for each selected country. And all payments mentioned in these site terms will be paid in the currency stipulated on the site or referred to in the seller’s account for each selected country.
And all fees payable by the seller under the terms of the site do not include these taxes and fees in force, Including without limitation, Value added tax, And sales tax, And other similar taxes on transactions, Production taxes and gross proceeds (“ Indirect taxes“). If the fees payable by the seller are subject to indirect taxes, then in this case the indirect taxes are calculated by Arbbuy.com in addition to the fees payable according to the agreement. The seller provides this information to Arbbuy.com whenever it is reasonably required in order to determine whether arbbuy.com is obligated to collect indirect taxes from the seller or to allow Arbbuy.com to comply with its legal obligations regarding the collection and correct implementation of indirect taxes. Arbbuy.com will deduct the shipping fees that Arbbuy.com incur in relation to the seller or customer, if any, before disbursing the payment during the respective month. We will make reasonable endeavors to ensure that the cost of each item minus our fees is disbursed according to what is stipulated on the site to the seller’s account on the site in accordance with the payment terms stipulated on the site in the relevant country, after the successful delivery of the product, and in any case provided That does not exceed thirty days from the handover. This period is always subject to any customer dispute or dispute resolution period. After that, the seller can transfer the remaining balance to his / her bank account at any time. Our commitment to transfer the funds received by us on your behalf is limited to the money we have already received minus the amounts owed to us, taking into account the charging of expenses, returns or withheld amounts for anticipated claims according to these site conditions. The parties shall endeavor to resolve all and any disputes related to funds in an amicable manner, and in the absence of any acceptable solution, the parties shall refer the dispute as stipulated in Article 29.
Regardless of any other text in these site terms and without prejudice to other Arbbuy.com rights and means, the seller insures ArbBuy.com against all losses (including to the extent that any direct or indirect loss is considered and / or related to or includes (A) any investigation costs, fees or professional expenses a) incurred or incurred (a) if the seller’s product is found to be counterfeit, remodeled, or not original; Or (b) any other kind of fraudulent behavior that will be compensated by the seller.
- Seller warranties and representations: The seller declares and guarantees that (1) If you are a company, it is incorporated and is operating properly and that it is in good condition according to the laws in force in the selected country in which you have registered its seller’s account, and that it is registering for our services provided under these site conditions in the selected country; (2) The seller has all the necessary authority and authority to conclude these site terms and implement his obligations and to grant rights, licenses and authorizations in these site terms (3) The seller has the authority, licenses, permits, authorizations, ownership rights, approvals and permissions for products and he can sell and promote products in the geographical territory in which they are sold through the website (4) Seller products comply with applicable quality and safety standards; (5) The seller is solely responsible for any products ordered or distributed through the site and he is also responsible for any breach of any contracts with others; (6) The order procedure and the sale of the seller’s products through the website does not violate any laws in force in the selected country or the rights of others; (7) All products including materials supplied to Arbbuy.com are original and free from any defects; (8) The seller will not engage in unfair commercial practices and / or post any inaccurate or misleading advertising or information about the products through the site; (9) The seller will not sell or deliver to the customer any refurbished or used items and the products will always be new and unused; (10) The seller understands its consumer protection obligations as a supplier, and Arbbuy.com insures against any losses or costs incurred by Arbbuy.com in relation to the seller’s obligations under any laws in force in the selected country.
- Returns The seller undertakes to abide by the return policy and return the price stipulated on the site, at his own expense where the products sold through the site are Subject to return or refund during the return period and return the price from the date the products were delivered to the customer. The return policy applies as long as the products are in their original packaging and returned to the seller in the original condition they were in at the time of purchase and receipt. Our customer support team will arrange the return process to the seller by booking an appointment with the postman to receive the product and return it to the seller in accordance with the policy, and at this stage the seller must return the full amount to the mentioned customer. Subject to the provisions of this clause, the seller must always accept the return of the product. If the return of the product is not based on an allegation that the seller has violated any of his obligations, Arbbuy.com will not calculate any costs or fines (unless otherwise stated in these site terms). We will either return the items to your shipping address. If we arrange the return and if (a) your shipping address is found to be out of date or incorrect; (B) You have not provided a particular shipping address in the selected country; Or (c) We were unable to make the necessary arrangements for you to pay the value of the returned shipment, in this case we will consider that you have waived the product (s) and we may, to the extent permitted by the law in force in the selected country, dispose of them. You must compensate us for all costs and expenses that we incurred for storing, returning or disposing of any of the products. We may, if we choose to do so, dispose of any of the products (and we will consider that you have agreed to our behavior) immediately if we decide, in our absolute discretion, that these products represent a safety or health risk or create an obligation on Arbbuy.com, its employees, or any third party. . To the extent that we choose to dispose of any of these products, ownership of each of the products that have been disposed of is transferred to us without charge to the extent that we are permitted to dispose of the product (s), and we will retain all returns, if any, that we obtain as a result of this behavior. .
With the exception of any of your products executed in accordance with other terms of service, you must immediately accept and make cancellations, returns, refunds and adjustments according to the return and refund policies published on the site and in effect regarding the products and our services provided on the site, while we activate this feature in your account. Without restricting your obligations, we may, at our absolute discretion, accept, calculate and process cancellations, returns, refunds and settlements in favor of customers. Provided that you send any money to customers in relation to any sale of your product (your products) through Arbbuy.com, the relevant contractor through the site. We will also make any payments to customers in the way that we specify, and in this case you must compensate us for any sums we pay (or we may deduct those amounts through your seller’s account).
- Delivery errors and non-conformitiesYou will be solely responsible for any error in execution, non-delivery, error in delivery, theft, or any other error or action related to the execution of your product order, except to the extent that it is caused by any of the following: (a) Credit card tampering (and when we are): Responsible for this manipulation); Or (b) our failure to provide you (with respect to any of your products ordered through the website) order data, shipping information as we received it, or as a result of the address verification process. Regardless of the previous sentence, and for any of your products whose requests are executed according to the terms of the requests executed by Arbbuy.com, if any, the terms of the orders executed by Arbbuy.com for the site shall apply in cases of non-delivery, error in delivery or theft. Or any error or other behavior related to the implementation of your product orders. You will be responsible for any non-conformity or any defect in, or any public or private recall cases for any of your products or any other products presented in connection with your products. You must notify us immediately as soon as you become aware of any public or private recall cases for your products or any other products presented in connection with your products.
- Intellectual property Arbbuy.com has the right and you license it to use, copy, distribute, modify and disclose to third parties any content, trademarks, materials or images of products that you upload to the site (and the seller guarantees that he is entitled to grant that license). This license granted to us by you will be free of charge and non-exclusive and includes all parts of the world and it is a permanent license and represents an irrevocable right and a license for us to use, copy, implement, display, distribute, adapt, modify, reformulate and create derivative works from and otherwise exploit any and all of the seller’s materials commercially or otherwise. Commercial in any way, and that we sub-license these rights to any of the Arbbuy.com subsidiaries, but on our commitment not to change any of the seller’s trademarks other than the form provided by the seller (except for what is necessary to modify the size of the trademarks to the extent necessary to display them. As long as the relative parts of these marks remain unchanged), and we must also comply with requests to remove some uses in the seller’s trademarks (provided you are not able to do so using the feature available to you on the site or through our services (if applicable)) . Nothing in these site terms prevents or limits Arbbuy.com right to use the seller’s materials without your permission to the extent that such use is permissible without the need for a license from the seller or its affiliates under the applicable law. Accordingly, we do not grant you a license except to the extent necessary in the strictest limits to use our services that we have agreed to provide to you. Means the word “Materials “All technologies, trademarks, approvals, product data, data, materials and other items or information provided or available by you or by your affiliates to Arbbuy.com or its affiliates.
- Changes, updates and upgrades Arbbuy.com reserves the right to change these website terms at any time and at its absolute discretion. Any changes shall become effective immediately upon the occurrence of any of the following: First: Posting the amendments on the website and / or sending the notification to you (including via e-mail or through your seller’s account) without sending any further notice to you. You are also responsible for reviewing any applicable changes. Your continued use of the site (which appears through your entry into your seller’s account) and our services after publishing any changes, notifications and / or pressure requests to agree to continue, is considered your acceptance of those changes. In the event that you do not accept any of those changes that are made to these site terms, you must not continue to use the site or our services. The seller agrees that there is no effect or legal validity of any business conditions issued by the seller or sent to Arbbuy.com. While Arbbuy tries and strives to maintain the safety and security of the site, we do not guarantee the continuation of the site’s operation or access to it. The seller acknowledges that ArabBay.com may from time to time upgrade the features on the site and or some aspects of our services that the seller provides to his customers in general. In order for the seller to benefit from this upgrade, Arbbuy.com may make changes to the provision of any of our services, as well as the procedures through which the seller obtains any of our services. Arbbuy.com may also from time to time change any of our services to the extent necessary in order to comply with any change to the laws in force in the selected country.
- Seller disclaimer and compensationThe seller exempts Arbbuy.com and agrees to indemnify and protect it and its affiliates, officials, directors, employees, representatives and agents against any claim, loss, damage, settlement, cost, expenses, or other obligations (including without restricting attorney fees) (referred to Each one with the word “Claim“) Which arises from or in connection with the following: (A) Actual or alleged breach by the seller of any of the obligations contained in these site terms; (B) Any other means for the seller through which the seller or his affiliates offer products or services other than the website; (C) Your products (including display, sale, performance, and order fulfillment); (D) Your materials; (E) Any actual or alleged breach of any of the intellectual property rights by any of the foregoing, and any personal injury, death, or damage to property related thereto; (F) Any undertaking from third parties, management, or otherwise to participate in the display, sale, performance, or execution of orders for your products, including any of your employees, representatives, agents, contractors or subcontractors (this includes any act or omission by any Of them or any claim made or directed by any of them); Or (g) Taxes imposed or payable by the seller or for the sale and / or supply of products. The seller will use legal counsel that Arbbuy.com reasonably accepts to defend each claim that is compensated for, and in the event that Arbbuy.com at any time reasonably believes that any claim in which compensation is made may negatively affect Arbbuy.com We may obtain the right of the Defense Department in this regard. You may not consent to the issuance of any judgment or the conclusion of any settlement of any claim without obtaining prior written approval, which may not be prevented without reasonable cause. We also reserve the right to exercise our rights under this text by withholding funds that are otherwise owed to the seller under the terms of the site mentioned here.
- Loss mitigation Except if the matter is related to any claim or suit for non-payment of fees, each party must take all reasonable steps to mitigate the losses and damages incurred by it as a result of any claim or suit (whether due to negligence, breach of contract, or false statements, under (Any compensation or otherwise) assesses it against the other party.
- Confidentiality For the duration of your use of our services, you may receive information related to us or our services (including Arbbuy.com transaction information) that does not appear to the public (“ Confidential information“). You also agree to the following: (A) All confidential information remains the exclusive property of Arbbuy.com; (B) You have the right to use confidential information only to the extent necessary for your participation in our services; (C) Otherwise, you may not disclose confidential information to any other person or third party; And (d) you must take all reasonable measures to protect confidential information from any use or disclosure not expressly permitted in these site terms. You may not issue any press release or issue any declared statement related to our services or use our name, trademarks or logo in any way (including in promotional materials) without obtaining prior written permission, and you may not misrepresent or exaggerate the relationship. List between us in any way.
- Disclosure of information Arbbuy.com reserves the right to report any activity if it suspects that it violates any of the applicable laws, to the relevant law enforcement officials, regulatory authorities, or others. In order to cooperate with government requests to protect ArabBay.com and its customers or to ensure the integrity of ArabBay.com’s business and systems, Arbbuy.com may access and disclose any information it deems necessary or appropriate, including but not limited to the seller’s account information and data. Its contact, IP address, data traffic information, usage history and posted content. Both Arbbuy.com and the seller must protect customer data according to their respective policies and the laws in force in the selected country.
- Use of Arbbuy.com transaction informationYou must refrain from and instruct your affiliates to refrain from the following, directly or indirectly: (a) Disclosing any information related to Arbbuy transactions (except for the necessary amount of information that you can disclose only in order to fulfill your obligations under the terms of the site This is if you are sure that each recipient of this information will use it only for the purpose that complies with your restrictions regarding that information); (B) Use any information related to Arbbuy.com transactions for any marketing or promotional purposes whatsoever, or otherwise in any way that does not comply with our privacy policies, quantity, or applicable law in one of the selected countries; (C) Communicate with a person who ordered your product with the purpose of collecting any sums for that product or to influence that person to perform an alternative transaction; (D) Degrades us or any of our affiliates, any related products or services that we provide, or any customer; Or (e) to undertake planned communications of any kind on the basis that the intended recipient is a user of the site. In addition, you may only use the tools and means that we specify to communicate with our site users regarding the transactions that you carry out through it, including for the purposes of setting appointments, calling or canceling the implementation of products. The conditions mentioned in this paragraph do not prevent you from using other data that you obtain without referring to Arbbuy.com transaction information for any purpose, even if that information is similar to Arbbuy transaction information, provided that you do not target communications on the basis that the intended recipient is One of the site’s users. Means Transaction information for Arbbuy.com In aggregate, the order information and any data or other information that you or your affiliates obtain from Arbbuy or its affiliates, or otherwise as a result of these site terms or transactions stipulated in this agreement or the parties ’performance under these site terms.